monitors

jon2 17:46 12 Feb 03

I am thinking of buying a new monitor, as I do a lot of graphics work I was wondering which was best, TFT or CRT,

Joe McG 17:50 12 Feb 03

As long as you have the space, A good crt will always give a better picture than a tft.

woodchip 17:58 12 Feb 03

yes yes click here
put this in the search box 19" CRT Monitor do not be fooled by the word Aries

Poloman69 20:10 14 Feb 03

Many Many Thanks Woodchip !!!!!!!!!!!

It appeared that it was actually a DirectX conflict which was preventing me from running any games. On my old pc i had the up to date DirectX drivers, but my new one didn't.

Once i ran a diagnostic test, i over-ride the direct X controls to show default, and "HEY PRESTO" a RESULT.

I cannot express how thankfull i am for ALL of your help and support.

Many Thanks

Poloman

Poloman69 20:12 14 Feb 03

Many Many Thanks Woodchip !!!!!!!!!!!

It appeared that it was actually a DirectX conflict which was preventing me from running any games. On my old pc i had the up to date DirectX drivers, but my new one didn't.

Once i ran a diagnostic test, i over-ride the direct X controls to show default, and "HEY PRESTO" a RESULT.

I cannot express how thankfull i am for ALL of your help and support. I spent 35 minutes on the bloomin' technical support line to have no conclusion from them at my expense - luckily becaus the conflict was not resolved, they are refunding me the cost of the bill when i recieve it - which is always nice.

Many Many Thanks

Poloman

Poloman69 20:13 14 Feb 03

OOPS WRONG THREAD - MY APOLOGIES

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…