monitoring MSN Messenger conversation

Baslla321 08:32 14 Jan 05

I have been monitoring my kid's MSN Messenger conversations BUT now he wised up and is deleting all the history. Is there any other way, method or otherwise, that I can resume doing this on the quiet !? Any ideas welcome.

User-312386 08:47 14 Jan 05

click here for MSN sniffer a trial and then $79 (seems a bit pricey) and then theres click here KGB SPY, which i thinks free for personal use and is a key logger

Baslla321 09:15 14 Jan 05

will try KGB spy Thanks

the pie eater 09:33 14 Jan 05

The best thing i did was to buy msn premium a yearly payment and you have total control of who he\she talks to and a weekly e mail telling you every site they been on and you can control that as well

Danoh 11:51 14 Jan 05

Sounds like a teenager ~ I have 2 ~ they know where the conversations are stored and that I know but I don't pry ~ not good for relationship which is critical when they do get into serious trouble and you'd be the last person they tell.

the pie eater 12:06 14 Jan 05

Danoh i could not agree more my kids are not at teenage years i use it to stop the ""unwanted"" people chating to my kids as i can block them out and the kids dont know anything about it.like you say you have to have trust!

ACOLYTE 12:47 14 Jan 05

click here lets you save the chat logs and password protect them so they cannot be opened or deleted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…