Monitoring amount of downloads

ardetta 08:22 13 Feb 05

With BT introducing a cap on downloads is there a program Preferably free that simply monitors the amount downloaded so as I woud know when the limit is nearing. Thanks

Lionheart ? 09:06 13 Feb 05

From what I know you will be able to monitor your downloads when they are introduced, from you BT account.

spuds 10:47 13 Feb 05

There is one programme that I use, which gives some indication to download volume, and it is NetMedic. I cannot give a link as it appears that NetMedic is no longer available, but there is a similar programme which I think as now been substituted for NetMedic,I am sure someone may have the link to this, possibly Stuartli.

You can also check via your ISP account, but if the method is the same that is provided by my ISP Tiscali, then it can get a little complicated. You will need to check how many bytes you have used, then convert to GB. 1GB=1024mb.

flyboy 13:13 13 Feb 05

Found this one click here a while ago, could be what you are looking for.

Let us know.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:54 13 Feb 05

On a 2G cap use this

Net Monitor :-
Netmeter click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…