Monitor trouble

Malstron 12:20 16 Dec 06

Here is a one for all you computer people. I have a home PC and was using it one day and it went off, so when I tried to put it back on I could here everything power up but there was no picture, the Monitor light just stayed yellow. so I opend the PC and found out it was an inbuitd Graphics card, I tried my mates and that did'nt help.
So now I have just bought a brand new motherboard with built in graphics, I also got myself a new CPU which was need for the new motherboard. I have just switched my computer on, everything sounds like it is booting up, there is power to the DVD the fan is working on the CPU and Power Supply but still no picture on the monitor, just the orange light. The monitor works as I'm writing this with my older PC with the monitor I use for my Other one.

lease Please Please can Any1 help ????????

what does it say under my computer> device manager> monitor?

forgive me! just read my answer and realised you dont know 'cos the monitor doesnt work!! sorry

Malstron 17:03 16 Dec 06

like you said mate I cant get the monitor on. Just checked the tower on my mates flat screen and that does'nt power up as well. Have'nt got a clue what is wrong.

Need help Please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…