Monitor resolution

neilpat 18:22 03 Jan 03
  neilpat 18:22 03 Jan 03

while i was playing a game.. my email recieved thing popped up and crashed the game and reset my monitor resolution to 200 x 360 or whatever.

How do i get my original resolution back without losing all my uni work?

BRYNIT 18:44 03 Jan 03

What os system are you useing?
if its windows you could try right click on the back ground bring mouse pointer down to properties go into settings and adjust it from their.

bremner 18:45 03 Jan 03

neilpat your graphics resolution should have no effect whatsoever on you stored files.

To restore the resolution right click on the desktop, choose properties and then fron the box that opens choose settins and you will see sliders for colur quality and screen resolution. Move the sliders to your chosen settings and click apply.

Paul2002 18:47 03 Jan 03

Right click on a blank space on your desktop and select Settings Tab, then move the slider to your desired resolution.

Before you do this save any important work!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Should windows decide to crash while you are following Paul`s advice Paul can accept no responsibility for any lost work saved or not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…