monitor display settings

redholidaydog 17:42 25 Jun 05

monitor settings on Dell screen stick on 640 by 480. Tried adjustment but bar will not drag on display settings
Also changed monitor and reloaded windows me opperating system ,tried new drivers , any ideas
the skip beckons!

Taff36 21:48 25 Jun 05

What`s the computer make and model? Did it work before? If it has on board graphics as opposed to a seperate video card - they may have failed and a new video card may solve it. I think!

Taff36 06:45 27 Jun 05

"Thanks Taff Device manager shows all working including video?"

Please keep all replies on the thread - you should only use the envelope for a personal message if invited to do so. Someone else could have seen your reply and offered some help whilst I was away and your Thread would have been back at the top! (As it will be now)

Answer my questions first then we`ll try a few ideas such as have you tried the monitor on another computer? Device manager may say everything is OK but may not detect a faulty graphics element. Post back later with the answers - it`s a process of elimination first.

Taff36 06:51 27 Jun 05

"Me 4.90.3000 Intel[r]iiiprocesor 128.OMB RAM"

Need more information on the make and model. (Dell/Compaq/ etc and model) Download and run Belarc Advisor (Free download top left of screen) click here This will tell you all about your system.

redholidaydog 21:43 27 Jun 05

Cured the problem by re instaling drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…