monitor colour adjustment

bolo 19:21 19 Jun 03

I have a new Medion 19 inch monitor but I can't find any adjustment for the colour, there just seems to be 3 presets is this right?

hugh-265156 00:38 20 Jun 03

usually monitors only have contrast and brightness adjustment on the front panel.

have a look in you control panel/display/settings/advanced set up your graphics card driver may have options to adjust colour and gamma here.

test the settings click here

DieSse 09:04 20 Jun 03

If you read the monitor manual carefully, you will find out how to use the three buttons to make all the monitor adjustmemnts.

Normally the only colour adjustmanet on a monitor is for the "colour temperature". Other colour adjustments, as huggyg71 says, can be found in the Display Settings in the Control Panel.

bolo 13:09 20 Jun 03

Cheers
I found the tempeture settings a choice of 1,2 or 3. I have a ATI radeon 9700 pro but I can't find anything in the settings to adjust the amount of colour on the screen just settings for gamma.Does anyone know different. Is there any third party programs that i could get hold of that wiil do the colour adjustment that i'm looking for?

hugh-265156 13:22 20 Jun 03

for radeon cards it should be

control panel/display/settings/advanced/colour

hugh-265156 13:23 20 Jun 03

ati`s latest driver control panel has the option.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…