monitor

michelleuk 02:47 06 Jan 03
  michelleuk 02:47 06 Jan 03

hello,

A few weeks ago I started a thread regarding a 17 in monitor, as mine appears to have lost the green filiment colour. A number of people suggested a different monitor and according to PC advisor magazine they recommended a Mitsubishi monitor.

Having a look at the different on-line computer stores that you had given me I found the details of that monitor,unfortunately for me to use that monitor I would need to have widows 2000, which I do not have. I did find a monitor called CTX EX7001 for £125 and a NEC MultiSync FE770 Flat screen. I am interested in the CTX model. But does anyone have either model and if so, what is your opinion?

Thank you,

Take Care
Michelle:-)
click here (my own website)

Pilch.... 03:07 06 Jan 03

why does it say you need windows 2000?

dez fowler 03:11 06 Jan 03

well, firstly ignore the windows 2000 thing, monitors aren't operating system dependant

CTX and NEC both make excellent monitors so either would be a fine purchance. I would also recommend Iiyama as my manufacturer of choice as they produce excellent displays and to my knowledge have always had a product in the PC Advisor top 5.

michelleuk 03:15 06 Jan 03

Hi,

I too was surpriesed when I saw that it required Windows 2000, or ME or XP and I certainly couldn't understand why, as it was the only monitor that had anything in that particular box.

I am certainly considering the CTX as it seems thinner at the back its not a slim case, but it doesn't seem huge either.

Thansk

Take Care
Michelle:-)

dez fowler 03:24 06 Jan 03

dont go with aesthetically pleasing over image quality, it's a monitor not an ornament

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…