monitor

centrelatch 17:13 18 Jan 05

hello everyone....ime currently looking to uprade my pc monitor to a tft screen with intergrated sound ......could anyone please recommend a model your advice would be greatly appreciated

Sonic21 17:20 18 Jan 05

I think you need to decide a few things before us advising you such as budget, size, etc i have in the last week purchased the ViewSonic 19" for £250 which i am very happy with so far.

Meshuga 17:24 18 Jan 05

I have recently bought a iiayma E435s 17 inch TFT and it`s an excellent monitor. It has builtin speakers but, in common with a lot of TFTs the sound quality is not good. I use my original speakers. It had very good reviews in PCA mag.

LeadingMNMs 17:24 18 Jan 05

Had this two weeks and very happy with it so far click here

alan9900 17:43 18 Jan 05

very happy with my 19"iiyama prolite E481S from PC WORLD

centrelatch 18:33 18 Jan 05

yes sorry the size ime looking for is 17"

chub_tor 18:39 18 Jan 05

I bought the AOC LM720A about 6 months ago, the sound is tinny through the built in speakers but that doesn't bother me as I mostly listen to speech through them. The picture is great and at the time that I bought it this model was recommended as best buy by a number of magazines. It didn't cost the earth either. I bought mine online from Watford Savastore who had the lowest price on the day. Once you have settled on your model it's worth shopping around as price differences can be considerable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…