moneymagpie.com

snowy30 17:36 09 Oct 10

A friend of mine, an on-line friend whom I've known for years, is worried that she may be a victim of a scam. She clicked on some link that is suppose to be on some kind of reputable website, which is suppose to be a good site. This site pays you to review client's websites, it's done via audio and them videoing your screen - something or other. At first she wasn't too worried, but then she's now worried it may be a scam and they could be still linked to her pc, and is afraid of her banking details.

She sent the links to me via email to have a look at the site to see if they are genuine and I'm afraid if it is a scam then they'll be locked onto me. So I thought I'll post the web addresses on here to see if anyone knows about them.

Here is the link to that website click here

She got that link from a 'supposedly' reputable site and here is the link to that click here

And finally she adds: It does seem ok but you never know. I've just read some reviews on moneymagpie regarding another site that was recommend and people are saying they have waited months and not been paid.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:44 09 Oct 10
  lotvic 17:58 09 Oct 10

There is a mention in The Guardian click here might be ok

johnnyrocker 20:12 09 Oct 10

both sites come up clear on WOT.

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009