Momo ployer 11 bird factory reset

nevetsrebrab 23 Jun 13

Hi. The lock-screen pattern on my tablet is not working - it will only allow swiped to connect to three dots, not the four used in my security pattern. So I can't unlock the device. How do I cause a factory reset? I've tried pressing the Reset button on the back. I've tried holding down the Power and Volume+ at the same time. Both only turn the device off, although they have also now pushed it into Wireless mode. HELP!

Chronos the 2nd 23 Jun 13

Would be really useful to know what tablet you are talking about??????

Oops I see it in thread title, sorry

Did you hold volume+ and power button simultaneously for at least 30 seconds?A black screen with several options should come up.

nevetsrebrab 23 Jun 13

tried that, no black screen came up the deviced just turned off.

OK try this.

Press and HOLD volume down then use pin to press reset button and hold down until the clicking sound stops.

nevetsrebrab 23 Jun 13

I've tried this. Unfortunately, all that happens is that the screen goes black, and it powers down. The problem is still there when I start it up. Also,the only clicking sound that seemed to happen, was from the pushing down of the reset button. Is there anything else I can do?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message