Momo ployer 11 bird factory reset

nevetsrebrab 13:59 PM 23 Jun 13

Hi. The lock-screen pattern on my tablet is not working - it will only allow swiped to connect to three dots, not the four used in my security pattern. So I can't unlock the device. How do I cause a factory reset? I've tried pressing the Reset button on the back. I've tried holding down the Power and Volume+ at the same time. Both only turn the device off, although they have also now pushed it into Wireless mode. HELP!

Chronos the 2nd 14:49 PM 23 Jun 13

Would be really useful to know what tablet you are talking about??????

Chronos the 2nd 14:53 PM 23 Jun 13

Oops I see it in thread title, sorry

Chronos the 2nd 15:01 PM 23 Jun 13

Did you hold volume+ and power button simultaneously for at least 30 seconds?A black screen with several options should come up.

nevetsrebrab 15:56 PM 23 Jun 13

tried that, no black screen came up the deviced just turned off.

Chronos the 2nd 16:39 PM 23 Jun 13

OK try this.

Press and HOLD volume down then use pin to press reset button and hold down until the clicking sound stops.

nevetsrebrab 17:03 PM 23 Jun 13

I've tried this. Unfortunately, all that happens is that the screen goes black, and it powers down. The problem is still there when I start it up. Also,the only clicking sound that seemed to happen, was from the pushing down of the reset button. Is there anything else I can do?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…