MOHAA Cannot find cd

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:06 16 Oct 03

Hi, i have MOHAA and it installed ok but when i try to run it it says cant locate cd-rom press ok to restart application,i have tried it with both cds and it the same with both.

TBH1 15:36 16 Oct 03

this wouldn't be a 'copy' would it - - I had this trouble, bought the game at a 'steal' of a price, got it home and it was a copy - -and though it would instal, it wouldn't play.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:51 16 Oct 03

No it the original not new preowned i have changed it once at shop but they have no preowned ones left and im not in the mood to fork out 38 quid for the new 1.

Rerards.

TBH1 16:45 16 Oct 03

you have to persever with this - -it will be well worth it.

pete-290318 17:58 16 Oct 03

Have you more than one cd drive ... some of my games have to be in my writer to work .. they wont run in my cdrom .. just sommat to try

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 19:08 16 Oct 03

Hi, i have tried both cd-rom drives,both cds of game and it still the same really looked foward to a blast on this as well,lol i would have no idea what to do with a cd crack or how what 1 to get and set up.

Regards.

graham√ 19:24 16 Oct 03
  pete-290318 22:27 16 Oct 03

when i got my spearhead expansion disc that would not run at all ....... from this forum somebody sugested that i downloaded latest drivers for my card and this did the trick .. something else tat might be worth checking

Jester2K II 22:36 16 Oct 03

Or the latest patch for the game??

Forum Editor 22:40 16 Oct 03

in our forum. Any such posts will be deleted without warning or explanation.

soy 00:46 17 Oct 03

What happens if you start the game from CD-ROM?

I mean, does the CD Spin and nothing appears on screen?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…