//some 3rd party need geo

modem woes

metalmicky 20:53 19 Aug 03

please can someone help me when i connect to outlook express every thing is o k i get all my e mail and can read it and open attachments and so on the problem is when i write an e mail and click send the modem clicks off if i restart it it then sends the e mail as normal i do not have a problem when i am on the internet and when i am in outlook express it is only when i click to send the mail that the problem occurs i hav checked everything that i can think of and all the ticks seem to be in the right place i have tried the modem in another p c and all is ok i have not added anything to my pc so i am at a loss can anyone help me i am running 98se explorer 6 and virgin net thanks in anticipation

xania 13:42 20 Aug 03

You don't say whether the e-mail goes before the modem clicks off. If you check your e-mail options and go to the connections tab, make sure that the option 'hang up after sending and receiving' is not ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…