modem driver for vista

sunny staines 07:42 11 Jun 06

I have a bulldog binatone ADSL modem but cannot find the download site for drivers to check for a vista driver. Anyone using binatone found it.

mgmcc 08:23 11 Jun 06

Not an answer, but an alternative approach would be to use a router instead of the USB modem, because ethernet connections are basically "platform-independent". I was online without having to do anything as soon as Vista was installed, as was the case with SuSE Linux, because the connection is ethernet.

Having said that, have you tried the XP drivers? I have got away with using the graphics drivers from my MoBo CD, the sound drivers from my Soundblaster CD and the USB WiFi drivers from the Belkin CD.

sunny staines 09:58 11 Jun 06

mgmcc

thanks for the reply.

trying to sort out drivers first before I install. i will consider you points.

sunny staines 20:41 15 Jun 06

click here

this site [driverguide] shows drivers for the binatone adsl 500 would this cover the adsl504 for vista?

having trouble getting around driverguide are all the operating systems listed under the driver covered or just those underlined?

ed-0 21:00 15 Jun 06

The drivers are for all the operating systems listed.

You can download direct from click here

sunny staines 08:05 16 Jun 06

thanks

was that the 504 driver for vista.

ed-0 17:12 16 Jun 06

It's the " Binatone ADSL 500 USB Modem "

If they work for the 504? Just unzip them and see if the run for the 504 ;-)

ps. You lived up to your name today. lol

sunny staines 17:43 16 Jun 06

thanks for helping out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…