Modem Driver Needed

Hunky 07:01 21 Jun 03

Modem......Please wait.I had great difficulty in installing the software for this modem for my Windows98 SE OS......I had checked to install according to instructions which came with it & all drivers on the CD ROM. The only one that worked properly for me was 'Motorola \SM56_PCI WIN95'....even though I'm using 98SE.
I recently did a clean install on this machine, only to find that I cant find the original disk for the modem. Not only that, but I visited the Motorola site & searched for the software driver, but could only find installation instructions.....but no driver. I am possitive that the correct driver is as in line one above.
Any ideas welcomed......Hunky.

Hunky 07:07 21 Jun 03

I'm looking for a driver called 'Motorola \SM56_PCI WIN95' for my Modem......Please wait.I had great difficulty in installing the software for this modem for my Windows98 SE OS......I had checked to install according to instructions which came with it & all drivers on the CD ROM. The only one that worked properly for me was 'Motorola \SM56_PCI WIN95'....even though I'm using 98SE.
I recently did a clean install on this machine, only to find that I cant find the original disk for the modem. Not only that, but I visited the Motorola site & searched for the software driver, but could only find installation instructions.....but no driver. I am possitive that the correct driver is as in line one above.
Any ideas welcomed......Hunky.

Gongoozler 07:07 21 Jun 03

Hi Hunky, this looks like the one you need click here

Hunky 08:46 21 Jun 03

Thanks Gongoozler.....Perfect download & Installation.....Hunky

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac