MOBO Foxconn vs Intel P4

pj1664 14:32 28 Feb 05

Appreciate if anyone could let me know if the following MOBO is compatable with my P4 chip.
The MOBO is a 648/661 series that supports Hyper-trading with FSB 800 and uses DDR memory. It support Pentium 4 socket 478 processor at 800MHz memory, SIS graphic chip. My CPU is a intel 3GHz 1MB L2-Cache, 800MHz, socket 478 and uses HT Technology. I need some expert advice regarding this, Is the MOBO and CPU compatable? Can both this item work together and not blow my computer before it even boots up. Can someone please advice me. Appreciate any help you can provide regarding these two items. Thank you.

pj1664 20:10 28 Feb 05

Appreciate some help here guys, someone out there must know the answer to the above.Thanks.

Joe R 20:23 28 Feb 05

click here

jeet, there is a review of the board here, which should give you some answers.

pj1664 22:05 01 Mar 05

Thanks Joe R, I will be reading it and take it from there. Once again Thank you,

pj1664 09:37 02 Mar 05

OK So I have read Joe R's thread but it still dosen't tell me if the above CPU and MOBO are compatable. Does anyone have these knowledge.....Please HELP me I need to know before I take the plunge and regret it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…