mobility radeon 9000 set up for extra display?

richardkms 13:20 13 Mar 06

Hi,
I've spent a lot of time this w/e sorting an extra Philips 170x5 to link on an extended desktop with my laptop! I did it!
Now I'm settin up the other laptop (XP PRO) to do the same. This time though with ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 instead of NVidea. When I plug in the LCD it goes from 'no cable connected' to 'no video input' When I select 'desktop - properties - settings - double click picture 2 - ATI displays. The monitor picture shows and when the tab is pressed it says that the configuration is nor available because part of the extended desktop wouldn't show. The same happens when I press the laptop picture tab. I earlier on in setting up selected 'extended desktop' so has anyone any ideas on this? Why is the ATI not sending the graphic signal?
Many thanks in advance to anyones ideas!

Richard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…