Mobile -Sharp GX20

dragonfury 22:04 05 Aug 04

Can anyone tell me if I can get MMS and GPRS working on a sharp GX20 on orange (originally it was on vodafone and has been unlocked). Anyone know the settings to key in?

If not where I might beable to obtain them?

THX

dragonfury 22:07 05 Aug 04
  spanneress 22:15 05 Aug 04

I had the GX10, they are all Vodafone to start with and I changed mine to Orange..however, despite putting all the correct settings in and talking to Orange..these phone will txt and make calls but the mutlimedia functions won't work unless you are on Vodafone.

HTH

Amethyst75 19:59 28 Feb 05

I had the same problem when I had my GX20 unlocked. I spent many an hour on the phone to Orange customer services but they didnt have a clue!

I worked out to send a picture message i have to press 'reply' on a previously received mms. This somehow sends my new picture back to the original sender! anyway it works for me. Downside is you have to get your mate to send you a pic first so you can reply to it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…