mobile phone software

skinny123 18:08 20 Nov 07

I have lost the disc to install to my pc. It is a sony errikson w660i. I have had a look at their web site and can't find anything to download.

I have photo's and videos i want to send to a friend...i have the usb lead but cannot unload any files.

Thanks to anyone that can help

dfh 18:32 20 Nov 07

Is it this one? click here

skinny123 07:08 21 Nov 07

No, i have tried and tried again and can't seem to connect my phone with that download.

Any tips on bluetooth...just a thought?

mymate 09:12 21 Nov 07

But it looks like its the one that dfh said . Have you tried plugging your mobile in with out your Firewall on ? Is the cable your connecting the mob to the computer working ok ?

dfh 12:14 21 Nov 07

On the left hand side of the previous link, there is a FAQ section, one of which is this, if that helps; click here

skinny123 20:59 21 Nov 07

Yes read the faq but it didn't quite work out as it said on my computer i.e. removable disc(didn't exist unless i missed it)

From the first link i downloaded the Sony Ericsson PC Suite but it seemed that wasn't enough. The problem was that i had to download the adobe reader as well, from the same site.

I don't really know how i did it but i did it.

Thanks for the advice everyone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…