mobile phone ringtones to phone

Andy.F. 00:49 26 Jan 03

Please forgive my ignorance for this question as I'm a lot less clever than your average user. I have a Sendo mobile phone and I once read somewhere (can't remember where) that it's possible to make ringtones for it and send to your mobile via the modem...thus doing away with the need for fancy cables...do any of you please know if this is a fact and if so how do I go about it..I don't even know how to ring my phone using my modem (told you I was thick)and do I need some software to compose or are there sites on the net...once again, my apologies to you clever people for my ignorance...thankyou. Andy

Old PC man 13:46 26 Jan 03

Judging by the number of replies you are not as thick you thought you were!!!

No doubt someone is researching this as I type. At least this will get you back to the top of the list.

Cheers

John

tulix 14:18 26 Jan 03

if you goto a site called click here fill in the reg form you can get all the free ringtones you need

dawnyworld 14:31 26 Jan 03

try here click here

Andy.F. 11:52 27 Jan 03

Old PC man,tulix and dawnyworld, thanks very much for your help..it would seem the net is mainly nokia phones..sorry I wasn't back to you sooner, had to go away on sunday...cheers Andy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…