mobile phone ringtones

catpwss 15:39 21 Dec 10

Looking for som free ringtones something like an old telephone bell ring.Any help here please.
Thanks,

northumbria61 20:21 21 Dec 10

This any good click here

northumbria61 20:23 21 Dec 10

Just tested some out - oh! the good old days.

catpwss 20:28 21 Dec 10

Brilliant

northumbria61 20:30 21 Dec 10

Could play all night with these.

catpwss 09:30 22 Dec 10

northumbria61
good day,Just one point good link,But when I select to save one of the ringtones it opens up wmp.How can I save it to my music folder,May sound a silly question as I'm a slow learner.
Thanks & a Merry xmas to all.

Marko797 09:47 22 Dec 10

u need to right click the relevant tone link, then save as. HTH.

robin_x 17:20 22 Dec 10

I got fed up cruising sites that were maybe free, or reputable or downright dodgy.

Googling name of ring tone + terms like .wav .mp3 download gave lots of links often from amateur and hobby websites where people have collecttions of old ring tones.

so eg I found my main normal ring (old UK) by googling "gpo 706 .wav .mp3 download"

I daresay such a trick would work with most anything.

I got my Skippy the Bush Kangaroo tune (don't ask) by searching something like "old TV theme wav mp3 download"

Haven't tried Steam Trains yet ;-)

Tony W. 19:22 22 Dec 10

Thanks to Northumbria.

I have also downloaded two of these ring-tones which have been saved to my desktop.I would be grateful for advice on how I now transfer them to my Mobile phone.

Many thanks

catpwss 21:01 22 Dec 10

Bluetooth or an usb cable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…