Mobile phone contract with Orange ended

bessiebup 12:19 19 Jun 14

My contract with Orange ended on 5th June. Before that I tried to contract them about it well back in April 2014 but it was impossible. I then went away on holiday and returned on 2nd June and contacted them about it. They said I must go on a month's contract paying £11.99 when they will close my account and do my bill. I have had no bill from them but they have charged me £11.99 on my account. I cannot use my phone nor my account nor can I speak to them. I do not wish to use my phone yet. How can I get it please. Liza

rdave13 12:38 19 Jun 14

Try the customer services number, 0843 506 9240. Press 2 for Orange as they're under EE now.

bessiebup 12:07 24 Jun 14

MechKB 2 Many thanks for your reply. I tried Orange locally but their shop was not there. rdave13 Thank you for your help. I went into EE website but found my account was shown as sim only with a charge of £11.99 for text 498,data 100 and 500 mins for allowance. My last bill (i.e. 31.5.14 to 5.6.14) was not shown. When I did option 2 nothing happened. I do not want to stay with them. What do I do please. They say if I want a PUK which means I must go to another mobile company. Does it? I do not want to right now. I only want my phone unlocked. How does one do that please. Liza

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…