Mobile PCA website

Woolwell 12:32 26 Nov 10

When I use the forums on my PC and the threads cover more than one page there is the ability to click on what ever page at the top. This means that you can quickly get to the latest posting. On the mobile site this feature is missing and I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to click to go to the next page. This is irritating on a mobile with a considerably smaller screen than a desktop or laptop.
Is it just my mobile browser or is this a feature missing for all and should be added?

birdface 14:07 26 Nov 10

If it is the page numbers they are under the search forum bar and are also at the bottom of the page.
Well on this computer they are.
And of course on the mobile site.

gengiscant 14:10 26 Nov 10

I agree with'Woolwell', to go to the next page it is necessary to scroll to the bottom of the page you are on to get to page 2 symbol.

birdface 14:16 26 Nov 10

Maybe I have that wrong.
That was for Mobile World.
Did you mean Mobile Advisor.
Or Mobile broadband.
Or is it something else.

birdface 14:27 26 Nov 10

Get there eventually this page you mean.

click here

I can see why page numbers would be handy at the top as well as the bottom.
Maybe send a little e-mail to the FE and see what they can do.

Woolwell 15:23 26 Nov 10

I mean the mobile version of the PCA site viewable on smartphones, etc not the mobile forums or topic zones.

Woolwell 15:34 26 Nov 10

And another thing - it is still quite difficult to work out how to log in on the mobile site. The words "logged in" have to be clicked on and are meant to be a different colour/tone from the rest of the text but the difference isn't enough to make it obvious and I have a good mobile screen.

birdface 17:00 26 Nov 10

They are always trying to make the site better so any feedback to them would probably be very helpful.
Lots of folk nowadays use there mobile phone internet connection so maybe a few changes on the web page may make it easier for Mobile users.
Maybe the FE will pass your comments on to whoever is responsible for The PCA Mobile Website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…