Mobile internet

Daiol 21:43 27 May 09

Hi,I will be going to the IOW for a holiday later this year,and intend hiring a car to see things that i missed out on last year on a coach holiday.I want to take my laptop with me so we can plan our days in advance where to go etc.My laptop has built in wireless setup working fine at home with orangehome broadband.Now i'm looking for a PAY go setup so i can only pay for what i use been intouch with orange with no reponse looking at the T mobile PAYgo the only thing i will be using it for around two weeks on holiday but maybe not for long time again,does anyone have any suggestions on this.Thanks daiol.

Strawballs 22:28 27 May 09

I live on the coast on the mainland side of the solent and a friend of mine gets a good reception from Orange dongle around here.

Strawballs 22:33 27 May 09

Forgot to say that his isn't PAYG it's contract but that should'nt make any difference to reception.

Daiol 22:45 27 May 09

Strawballs.Thanks for reply,been intouch with Orange but there was no response from them regarding my request,their having my monthly broadband money and they dont seem to care.thanks.

Strawballs 04:56 29 May 09

Try going into your nearest carphone warehouse they deal with all of them I think

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…