Mobile

jim63 21:21 29 Dec 06

I wish to use mobile phone to view pictures from camera phone on laptop. I have no manual ect.
The mobile is a Motorola C550 and Laptop is Dell using XP

Technotiger 21:28 29 Dec 06
  jim63 22:08 29 Dec 06

Do I download driver for mobile or pc

jim63 17:49 02 Jan 07

Do I download the driver for mobile or the pc in order to view photos in mobile

Technotiger 17:55 02 Jan 07

Download Driver to PC and follow instructions as shown on my link.

Cheers

jim63 10:21 05 Jan 07

Hello again. What I meant was, Is it driver for mobile or driver for Pc I need to download.

lisa02 10:28 05 Jan 07

Install it on the PC, you can't install it on the phone.

Technotiger 10:31 05 Jan 07

The driver when installed on the PC will get pics from mobile when the mobile is connected to PC, mobiles connect to PC via Bluetooth, USB or InfraRed depending on the mobile.

Get the manual here ...

click here

jim63 14:11 05 Jan 07

I have downloaded the driver for mobile but when I connect mobile to laptop it cannot find it. I unzipped all files that were downloaded

Technotiger 14:17 05 Jan 07

Next plug your phone into the USB port of your PC. Windows will search for a driver. Click on Browse and browse to the folder you have created. Once windows gets the proper driver file (you need not find it out yourself), it will get installed as "Motorola USB Modem". In this folder resides the application P2Kman.EXE . Next start this application. This application too searches for a driver. Point to this folder itself, and 7 to 8 devices will get installed (all for the phone). Thats about the installation part. See the help file for further details. And a word of caution, this pack does not work in either Win98, SE, or ME. May work with XP Home or Win2000.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…