*.mix files

Grannyann 09:08 10 Mar 04

I have some photo files which end in .mix, and being a dim biddy cannot identify the software package I used to process them originally. The software currently on my PC will have nothing to do with them, so can anyone tell me which photo package saves files with this suffix, please? These are old photos and cannot be replaced.

ventanas 09:13 10 Mar 04

I've been using image editors for years and have never heard of this extension. How old are they?

Could this extension be one you have used for identification purposes, and is not an actual file type?

Gemma 09:21 10 Mar 04

are files created by Microsoft Photodraw and appears to be an MS unique. I use the program a lot and it is surprisingly good.

Grannyann 09:24 10 Mar 04

They are dated 2001, and this suffix is definitely that of the software. I have never used my own file endings for image files.

Grannyann 09:27 10 Mar 04

Thanks, Gemma. I guess I should have known that Microsoft would be in there somewhere!

ventanas 10:44 10 Mar 04

Thanks, I'll remember that if it ever crops uip in the future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…