Mitsubishi Trium Mars Phone Permanently Blocked!?!

Hi my phone is all of a sudden displaying a message saying the phone is permanently blocked is there a solution sorry if this is wrong forum

mco 18:55 15 Nov 03

just a thought - I'm no expert - did you use a PIN number with it and did you key it in wrong a couple of times? If so, maybe they've blocked you cos they think it's stolen. Have you tried ringing the service number (from a landline)?

hugh-265156 18:58 15 Nov 03

hope you havnt nicked it

"Mitsubishi Trium Mars Phone Permanently Blocked"

lol nah its mine id given it to my dad and he showed me the message but there wasnt a pin set on the phone so i dont see how it got blocked

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:59 15 Nov 03

'Your search - "Mitsubishi Trium Mars Phone Permanently Blocked" - did not match any documents.'....;-))

also im on a pay as u go so its not a contract phone so i cant really call a service provider can i?

Salinger 22:07 15 Nov 03

so who provides your Pay As you Go service?

hugh-265156 22:11 15 Nov 03

dont use the quotes"" when searching click here cut and paste this exactly into the box click go

Mitsubishi Trium Mars Phone Permanently Blocked

see forth link down

i went to this website called trium club and it said it may be due to phone becoming locked

o2 provide my pay as u go

Salinger 22:35 15 Nov 03

Then o2 are your service provider, why not ask them?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…