missing website

spec 13:35 PM 10 Feb 09

I recently decided to change Hosts. I cancelled the contract and during the time I was looking for a new Host I carried out a DBAN wipe on the hard drive. It was only when I found a new Host that I discovered I hadn't made a copy of my website. My previous Host can't help me. I know I have made the most amateur of mistakes but can anyone give me a glimmer of hope of getting my website back please?

Thanks in advance

spec 19:30 PM 10 Feb 09

Thanks member, I'll give it a try

spec 19:36 PM 10 Feb 09

Member, thanks a million. They gave me a number of pages up to late 2007. Can you explain this thing about the source please.

spec 12:44 PM 11 Feb 09

Thanks member I will see how far I can go. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.

spec 12:58 PM 11 Feb 09

Member, I have firefox so tried what you said and it works. Just need to get it into my edit prog now and uploaded to Host. You have saved me some stress I can tell you. Greatly appreciated mate, many thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…