missing website

spec 10 Feb 09

I recently decided to change Hosts. I cancelled the contract and during the time I was looking for a new Host I carried out a DBAN wipe on the hard drive. It was only when I found a new Host that I discovered I hadn't made a copy of my website. My previous Host can't help me. I know I have made the most amateur of mistakes but can anyone give me a glimmer of hope of getting my website back please?

Thanks in advance

spec 10 Feb 09

Thanks member, I'll give it a try

spec 10 Feb 09

Member, thanks a million. They gave me a number of pages up to late 2007. Can you explain this thing about the source please.

spec 11 Feb 09

Thanks member I will see how far I can go. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.

spec 11 Feb 09

Member, I have firefox so tried what you said and it works. Just need to get it into my edit prog now and uploaded to Host. You have saved me some stress I can tell you. Greatly appreciated mate, many thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message