missing toolbar in outlook express

steerstuffer 03:07 21 Sep 06

I have xp pro and norton internet security 2006. When I installed it outlook express had a norton anti spam button on the toolbar so you could decide if a message was spam or not & a couple other options. There are 4 users on this computer and I am the only one who has it listed on the toolbar. Why doesn't the others have it and how can I get one there? I clicked on to customize the toolbar so I could add but norton anti spam isn't even listed. My husband would like to have it because quite a few messages that come in go directly to the spam folder but wants them to come in to the inbox. This button gives you the option to say this message isn't spam and don't put it here again. Any suggestions? Thanks

silverous 08:29 21 Sep 06

When you installed it did it give you an option to install for one or all users?

Norton's support site wasn't much use, why don't you send them an email?

It sounds like it has only installed for one user rather than under "All Users" or for each user (if that isn't stating the obvious!).

Installing again under the other users might help but I wouldn't do that without confirmation from Norton or someone more knowledgable than me about this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5