Missing Taskbar

Scubaman 21:06 10 Nov 10

Hi guys, I have just reformatted after many problems. All ok until I installed Uniblue driver scanner. Ever since I have lost the taskbar and start button. I have tried the tips in the forum relating to this and the microsoft solutions,still no luck. I deleted the uniblue software after the taskbar appeared once. I have tried restarting no end of times using Ctrl Shift and Esc to access Task manager to see if I could get the taskbar again. How can I access the control panel and delete programs as I installed them. I can't open Norton, the icon on the desktop does nothing I reinstalled Norton and was able to access it and do a virus check, all ok there, and I also have a printer fault as well,it worked after installation, I did a test page and 7 pages of txt, the Belarc profile.It says RPC server unavailable. Any ideas?

alB 21:20 10 Nov 10

Press ctrl & esc if that doesn't work start your task manager again and on the file tab select new task and enter "explorer" and click OK ...alB

Scubaman 21:38 10 Nov 10

Accessed the control panel and deleted programs 1 at a time. With the Soundblaster program it gets to 10% and freezes. I have to restart every time. I can't even access the start menu with the windows key, strange. Is there any other way to delete this program.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:40 10 Nov 10
  Scubaman 16:04 12 Nov 10

I have decided to format and start from scratch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant