missing shortcut dvd-drive

Mosquitoes 22:30 29 May 04

Hi I've seem to have deleted/moved somthing in the last few months as now when i try to send a file to my mat*!@:a:a dvd-ram sw-9581 for burning, fine in the past it now says that I am missing a short cut actually to be correct " missing short cut D:\." browse or find yourself after awhile it comes with a nearest match and asks would you like to fix, delete or cancel. I've answered to all three and still it won't work? To be honest I am pretty hopeless at computers and any help would be wonderful.

VoG II 22:45 29 May 04

Is this using Windows XP's built-in burning utility or are you using Nero or something similar (which one)?

Mosquitoes 08:20 30 May 04

I think I am using window xp as the burning utility as all i do is (right click on folder I want to burn to disc and go down to send to, and up comes instant write mashita cdr drive (d).
press on that and usually the burning process starts now nothing it tells me I've lost my shortcut.

Mosquitoes 11:50 01 Jun 04

any help anybody i'm trying to burn the family hol pic's to disc for printing

Mosquitoes 12:17 01 Jun 04

I'm recording to a blank cdr disk i haven't the driver disk to re-install and have tried looking on the net to no avail for a driver i think but not sure that my drive mat*!@:a:a dvd-ram sw-9581 is made by panasonic the forum doesn't like the spelling of the drive m a t s h i t a

Mosquitoes 13:03 01 Jun 04

I do have easy cd creator 5 just tried it and that works so i can always use this but find it much easier to use the windows one on the coputer side when i look at device managers it shows no problem if I were to unistall it where would the comp reinstall the drivers from ?

Mosquitoes 15:53 01 Jun 04

It's working a big thanks crx1600

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…