Missing Shortcut

prima12 09:14 03 Aug 03

I installed Pinnacle Studio 7 by mistake thinking it was a photo manipulation program, I have tried to uninstall it, leaving all the 'shared files' installed. When I boot up the PC I get an error message 'Reg Tool exe missing'. The Pinnacle website is not particularly helpful in solving the problem, which wasn't there before the installation. Can anybody tell me how to totally remove this program and it's registry entries?

-pops- 09:20 03 Aug 03

If there is (was) an un-install option on the program, did you use it or did you go through Add/remove programs? If it has its own un-install it is far better to use that for removal. The answer then is to re-install and then un-install using the correct procedure. Fiddly, I know, but the best way apart from, if you're on XP (or ME), try doing a system restore to a time before this was installed.

prima12 09:25 03 Aug 03

I used the 'Uninstall' that was installed with it.
I'm using W98 se, is there 'system restore' for this OS?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…