Missing Network Connections -Windows XP

Derek100 14:35 28 Jul 03

I have recently experienced problems with (start,settings ,network connections ) showing to be empty when in fact on boot up the network connection dialogue box is showing on the desktop and connection can be made to the ISP.On checking network connections I am told that the network connection folder cannot be found.
This appears to be an intermittent problem as sometimes on boot up the dialogue box and the start/settings/network connection are correctly showing all configured connections.
When the (start/settings/network connection) is empty and I connect to the ISP the modem volume is depressed when dialling suggesting a problem and the tv icons are missing on the task bar.Help

rawprawn 14:54 28 Jul 03

Try this, Open the command prompt from the start menu, the type the following
cd\windows\system32 press enter
Next type regsvr32 netman.dll press enter
Then type regsvr32 netcfgx.dll press enter
then type regsvr32 netshell.dll and press enter
type exit and press enter
restart your computer

rawprawn 15:03 28 Jul 03

Forgot the TV icons, go to internet options/ connections/ settings/in dial up settings at the bottom click properties/ at the bottom left hand side put a tick in the box Show icon when connected.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…