Missing MSI Mainboard Drivers

toogie 08:47 11 May 10

Recently replaced hard drive. Have loaded all drivers/software that I had and required or so I thought! Some problems with audio and my system (XP) not recognising my Maxtor External Drive as well as pop up messages about the USB not being speed ports? Remembered that I had a replacement Motherboard fitted some time back (MS-6712 (v1.X) ATX Mainboard).
I went on internet to MSI site but got no joy with downloading what was required. Then searched for other sources and "Driver Fetch" diagnosis appears to identify missing drivers that would probably account for my problems.
Can anyone vouch for the usefullness of this site or suggest alternative options, before I spend my cash! $29. If it works it would be well worth the money!
Thanks

birdface 08:59 11 May 10

First one I came accross on Google.

click here

birdface 09:01 11 May 10

You could try Driver Max free.
The free version will only update 2 drivers a day but at least you can see what drivers are needed and you can go to the proper websites and install them from there if you wish.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:37 11 May 10

Try MSI's own driver update its free click here

toogie 20:30 11 May 10

buteman I went to this site again, as I had tried it yesterday, and after loading an active x, as instructed, there was some progress and suddenly the pc shut down and rebooted. A message then appeared saying that the system had recovered from a serious error. Is this suspicious and how do I progress with this site to get my drivers?

toogie 20:31 11 May 10

sorry the last response was meant for Fruit Bat as it related to MSI

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:54 11 May 10

Is your system doesn't like Live update then leave it alone.

USB drive patch click here

john810 06:57 12 May 10

Thank you for this.
click here
click here

toogie 16:29 14 May 10

Fruit Bat - the USB drive patch link does not take me anywhere!

ICF 16:43 14 May 10

Put MS-6712 in the search on MSI website and got
click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:03 14 May 10

Takes me straight to MSI site with all your drivers for your board the last one is the USB2 patch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…