Missing MScoree.dll file

uskfisherman 15:36 18 Mar 03

Norton(Windows Check) tells me I have problem that cannot be solved."MScoree.ll" might be located on a non visible volume such as NFTS drive or on a network, If "C:\Program Files\Common. It goes on "Files\ InstallShield\Professional\Run Time\0700\Intel32\DotNetInste cannot find file you might need to reinstall C:\Program. In all honesty I have no idea what this all about. I have found a ref in Google Under Annoyances.com but as far as I see no one has come up with an answer. Can anyone help please> I run dual booting with ME on one disc(Packard Bell) and XP on a seperate one. Norton says Windows on XP is fine. Apart from this My Pc seems to alright.
Regards
Mercury.

€dstow 15:59 18 Mar 03

It's working OK - you say so yourself. Ignore these silly messages designed to provoke paranoia from software that is best consigned to the bin.

Someone used to say on here that zillions of computers work very well without the "advantage" of these Norton type programs - yours will as well.

Take the Norton thing out and chuck it as far as you can.

€d

MAJ 16:00 18 Mar 03

uskfisherman, I would take these third-party system checker's warnings with a pinch of salt. If you are having no problems, forget about it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…