Missing Motherboard Driver Disc

Matthotshot 22:03 04 Apr 05

Hi,

I have an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard.

I have lost the motherboard drivers disc, i have looked on the ASUS website for the drivers but i can only find updated drivers.

Can anyone help try to find somewhere i can download all the drivers for it.

Many thanks,

Matt

dan11 22:31 04 Apr 05

Are these any good. click here
click here or are the ones you have been looking at?

timeteam2004 08:23 05 Apr 05

This was my old board before upgrading. I still have the old mobo cd and it's yours if you want it.

Totally-braindead 11:59 05 Apr 05

Why not just download the updated drivers? They should be backward compatible and shouldn't cause any problems.

DieSse 13:45 05 Apr 05

Go here click here

and you can download drivers/BIOS updates/manual/utilities/etc

ribo 14:44 05 Apr 05

Have you got this sorted yet? I have this Mobo and I have two disks that I got with it.
(1) Asus VGA Driver and (2)NvidianForce2 series. Are there what you want? Could I send you a copy or is that illigal? J

Matthotshot 22:06 05 Apr 05

I have already been to the ASUS website but can't find all the drivers for the motherboard, such as the nforce 2 driver, the updated ones do work but as i have siad i can't find all the drivers which i found a bit odd. The biggest problem is the driver for the dual LAN ports.

DieSse 22:09 05 Apr 05

nForce drivers - get them direct from nVidia click here

DieSse 22:12 05 Apr 05

The 3com LAN drivers are on the asus site that I posted earlier - I've just rechecked click here

Matthotshot 18:06 06 Apr 05

I have the A7N8X-X deluxe board. This one has two LAN ports on it and all the other mother board drivers I have tried only have the driver for one LAN connection instead of the dual one i have please help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…