missing lines on home page for blueyonder.co.uk

Beani 21:56 23 Aug 04

Please can anyone help me. My service provider is blueyonder.co.uk, is anyone else having a problem with home page for blueyonder or is it just me.
When I log on now the top line is missing ie File Edit View etc., also forward and back arrows stop refresh home search etc. and I no longer have an Address Bar in which to search!!
I've just noticed now my bottom line is missing!!
Can anyone help?
I've not touched anything on set up on my pc so I don't understand how this has happened.

VoG II 22:00 23 Aug 04

Is this just the one site? If not, press the F11 key.

Valvegrid 22:05 23 Aug 04

You could be in full screen mode, try hitting the F11 key and see what happens.

VoG II 22:06 23 Aug 04

Um.

Valvegrid 22:07 23 Aug 04

Damn! have to type fast and stop watching the telly box at the same time :-)

Beani 17:01 24 Aug 04

VoG & Valvegrid
Thanks for replying but its everything. When I pressed F11 I got the Disney Channel!!
Another also, I'm afraid, my clock is wrong and it won't let me correct it. Have been into control panel and into clock, I've got it on London Greenwich meantime but its about 10 minutes fast, I've tried moving clock hands manually but no joy. I'm sinking fast.

Valvegrid 18:18 24 Aug 04

OK, a few questions, is this happening on all web sites? What operating system are you using? And have you scanned your computer for virus and spyware etc?

Beani 17:50 25 Aug 04

Valvegrid,
Its happening on all web pages, have run spybot and AGV and both are OK.
I've turned off ActivBoard on my pc and tried F11 and have now got File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, Help, Address(but nowhere to type a web address in) and Links. All are on right hand side and as I said before my bottom "toolbar" is missing. When I close internet connection the bottom bar appears!

VoG II 17:59 25 Aug 04

Right click the toolbar, make sure Lock the Toolbar is not ticked.

Left click where it says Address, keep the mouse button held down and drag down and to the left. The address box should now appear. You may need to do some more dragging to get it looking "right". Then Lock the Toolbar.

For the bottom status bar, on the View menu, make sure Status Bar is ticked.

Beani 18:21 25 Aug 04

Vog,
Yes you were right I had got Lock the Toolbar ticked. Have now got the address bar looking like it should. But (there's always a but with me I'm afraid) where file, edit etc should be, is blank and the line where forward/backward arrows, stop, refresh buttons etc should be are where I've got file, edit buttons etc! I have got Status Bar ticked. I can't understand it, how can things change like this, I've even got two more Zone Alarm icons appeared on my desktop since yesterday, It's a mystery

Beani 18:24 25 Aug 04

Vog,
Sorry forgot to say yes Status Bar is ticked but no change, its still missing. Sorry for being a pain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…