missing images

Tittlemouse 10:51 07 Oct 03

How do I view the images that are missing and only a small box with a red X in. Much obliged with any help available. Have tried a search but can not word it properly for a result.

terminus 11:14 07 Oct 03

can always try, right click on the red X and choose the show image option, it works...... sometimes :-))

terminus 11:14 07 Oct 03

can always try, right click on the red X and choose the show image option, it works...... sometimes :-))

Tittlemouse 11:27 07 Oct 03

Thanks for trying terminus but it doesn't work.

Tittlemouse 11:44 07 Oct 03

Could some one tell me please why I get these missing images with just a cross in the corner. Does everyone get the same or am I doing something wrong?....

GroupFC 12:05 07 Oct 03

I assume that these are images on Web pages. If so, you could try this:- in IE go to tools > internet options >advanced tab then scroll down and ensure that there is a tick in "show pictures". Click apply and then OK.

See if this works.

Good Luck.

-=Dark=-{Lord}^Angel 12:06 07 Oct 03

This happens to mae alot as well ! you can either right click on x image or just sometimes a simple refresh will do !!!!!but alot of te times the image isnt there

Tittlemouse 12:46 07 Oct 03

I can't find an advanced tab in internet options GroupFC. Anything else?...Thank you. You are probably right Dark Angel

Tittlemouse 12:54 07 Oct 03

I have got to go for my flu jab now so will respond to any replies when I come back. Thank you.......

GroupFC 13:06 07 Oct 03

When you go to internet explorer, tools >internet options a window should open and across the top will be a number of tabs which are, I think, General, Security, Privacy, Content, Connections, Programs and Advanced (this is in IE6). It is this last tab that you need to click on.

Failing that I can't think for the moment of anything else to suggest but at least this will bump you back up the page!

Tittlemouse 15:59 07 Oct 03

GroupFC

My I.E. is 5.50 and it does not have the same as IE6. It only shows tabs of:- General - Content - Connections - Programs.. On none of these does it say 'show pictures'. Perhaps someone else will think of something. Thanks for trying anyway...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…