Missing "framedyn.dll" is causing problems

SB23 18:52 29 Dec 04

Just before Christmas programs that have been running fine started to fail because of "framedyn.dll".My pc was telling me that this was missing,and that reinstalling the software
would solve the problem,nothing has helped.I looked yesterday at the forum,and yes this has been discussed before,I followed the various links etc,followed the instructions to the letter,to replace this path or whatever it is,still no luck.Where has it gone,and what do I have to do,to get it working properly again.
I'm running XP home.Thanx in advance.SB

VoG II 18:54 29 Dec 04

click here to download it.

QuickHare 18:58 29 Dec 04

Information about what this DLL is can be found if you click here . This is the program you need to install. However, it seems to be available from a site you can access if you click here . However, please note that this second link and downloading the file may not be advisable if it is unsuitable for your system. Myself and PC Advisor forums take no responsibility. My advice is to try to locate and reinstall the Windows WMI software, which is where this file comes from.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…