Missing files etc when installing Broadband

Help anyone,

Currently running Windows 98 which had an old version of Norton Anti-Virus which was Uninstalled and some files that it said were no longer in use i just deleted as i bought the latest Version to Install. However i am also trying to Install Freeserve Broadband but have the following errors that come up and cannot rectify them, so any help would be much appreciated.

On Boot up it says the following, Cannot find a device file that may be needed to run windows or a windows application.
The windows registry or SYSTEM.INI file refers to this device file, but the device file no longer exists.
If you still want to use the application associated with this device file, try re-installing that application to replace the missing file.
vnetsup.vxd
press any key to continue
vredir.vxd
dfs.vxd
ndiswan.vxd

Also says unable to load the dll file msnp32.dll, however i got that file and put a copy in the system folder but when booting up again it still says cannot find the file specified.

Any help is much appreciated

Many Thanks

Andy

©®@$? 09:19 05 Jan 04
  Jester2K 09:21 05 Jan 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…