Missing file when starting up Computer

suesan 10:28 11 Jan 03
  suesan 10:28 11 Jan 03

When I start up my computer I receive an error message stating that a file is missing from the Registry or Systems INI, and that a windows programme might not work properly unless I re-install this file.
The file is vsdata95.vxd I have tried to find this file on my Windsows 98SE CD but couldn`t find it.
Once I press any key the computer continues start up and I haven`t had any problems so far with any of my programmes.
I have recently uninstalled Zone Alarm and also have been using a Registry Cleaner to tidy things up.
Can any one help either to get rid of the error message or how to reinstall the missing file.
Thanks

bvw in bristol 10:33 11 Jan 03

Zone Alarm:click here

suesan 11:31 11 Jan 03

Have tried the link you sent and the the next link but the page could not be found. Have read through uninstall procedure but as I have uninstalled it already it wasn`t a lot of use. Any other help please?

VoG™ 11:36 11 Jan 03

You have to do more than just uninstall to get rid of ZoneAlarm. Hopefully this link will work click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…