missing file is is stopping me opening flash 5

santamonica 21:06 26 May 04

hi folks i'm getting 2windows poppin up when i try to open flash 5 and a photo package programme 1st window says C\WINDOWS\Twain_32MyDSC\MyDSC.exe....adevice attached to the system is not functioning
2nd window has
error starting program
the MSACM32.DLL file is linked to missing export
NTDLL>DLL:NtClose
Both pop up when i try to open the progrms mentioned above anyone got any solutions
thanks

stalion 21:11 26 May 04

you can get ntdll here

santamonica 21:15 26 May 04

thanks stalion but theres no link in your posting

stalion 21:36 26 May 04

my apologies got called away and forgot to put link click here

santamonica 22:11 26 May 04

file is zipped and am using winrar to extract to windows\system folder where the ntdll is
but it wont extract and replace old for new !!??

santamonica 23:16 28 May 04

hi folks just trying to resolve an ongoing problem with this file not allowing me to open and use flash...any help would be grand

santamonica 00:10 29 May 04

hi just wonderin if anyone can move me forwards on this one ta

Wak 10:20 29 May 04

Hi, I am running Win 98SE and have the file MyDSC.exe in C:\ Windows/ Twain_32/ MyDSC/ if you would like it??
It's 313 KB.
Mail me by clicking on the little yellow envelope near my name and I'll forward it to you.
Incidentally, NTL are having E-mail problems (again) so I'd have to wait until it came back on before being able to reply.

Wak 10:35 29 May 04

Is it the file that is missing or is it the Mini Digital Camera that doesn't work properly???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple