Missing file on boot up

fullerbonks 17:48 21 Nov 05

on completing bootup a notification states that the file 'msidcrl.dll' is missing 'please reinstall' where from I ask??? This has something to do with msn messenger, as I can't complete the latest download. Can some genius PLEASE help!!!

VoG II 17:49 21 Nov 05
  jbp1982 17:50 21 Nov 05

any help.

click here

found that on google. I can't endorse the site as I've never used it.

jbp1982 17:51 21 Nov 05

VoG.

You're too quick for us! :)

There's only a minute between each post.

fullerbonks 09:46 22 Nov 05

Thanks VoG and jbp1982, you are sure quick on the draw. and a genius. I have downloaded but winzip will not unzip it. Says it is against American copyright. Would it be possible to find it on the XP disc? The real problem I've got is I can't complete the latest msn messenger download.the download completes and then the installation at the death comes up with a notice quote "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resourse that is unavailable. Enter an alternative path to a folder containing installation package MsnMsgs.Msp in box below " end of quote.
The box below says "Use source" with a pull down with just "PatchSouceList"
I would like to solve this as I costantly get balloons from the taskbar telling me to update to the latest version. Please help one genius will do !!!

Klof Ron 11:37 22 Nov 05

I dont know why you can't unzip this file. I have just downloaded it and unzipped it okay. If you want I can e-mail the unzipped file and readme to you, then go to click here for info on installing it.

Klof Ron 11:38 22 Nov 05

Sorry link does not work click here

fullerbonks 16:01 22 Nov 05

Thanks Klof Ron, worked like a dream. Really appreciate your help.
Pete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…