Missing File

Lio 23:22 12 Jul 03

I wonder if anyone can help, when i start my PC i get the following message on completion of the boot process "Please insert CDROM with virtual truck program Looking for file D:\Installs\Tera USB\VTruck2.exe"
I am running windows XP and it started after installing the software for my cable modem. I have tried asking it to look on the installation disk without success. I can cancel the message and so far have had no problems, the message is an annoyance appearing everytime i boot up.

Thank You

woodchip 23:29 12 Jul 03

To remove follow these step's closely, Go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type VTruck2.exe and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than VTruck2.exe then reboot your computer

Lio 23:59 12 Jul 03

That appears to have done the trick, thanks.

woodchip 00:04 13 Jul 03

Good please tick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…