missing favourites

conrail 16:00 27 Feb 05

xp pro, ie6, my favourites have dissapeared, I have used the import wizard to reinstall but can only get as far as selectingthe destination folder, but the box is blank and cannot get any further, have done a search on these programs but nothing to help, any ideas please, thanks,

Graham ® 16:19 27 Feb 05

View, Toolbars, Standard buttons?

Technotiger 16:22 27 Feb 05

or

click here

cheers.

conrail 16:25 27 Feb 05

the favourite icon is there, I have copied my favourites from floppy to C:\Documents and Settings\favourites\bookmark so they are all on the hd and I can see them but the import wixard cannot find them, also when trying to add this site nothing happens

conrail 16:27 27 Feb 05

thanks Technotiger, but trying that the box appears and disdapears so quickly cannot do anything

Lettervanman 17:30 27 Feb 05

click here Fav Icons will cure problem

Lettervanman 17:32 27 Feb 05

Link did not work!

Technotiger 17:36 27 Feb 05

That's odd - the link works ok when I click on it.

If I think of anything else I will get back to you.

Cheers.

Technotiger 17:38 27 Feb 05

or try this one .....

click here;en-us;2073

conrail 12:09 28 Feb 05

thanks Technotiger, read through the pages, have edited the registry, but still nothing, I could reformat and start again but I hope there is a more simple solution, I believe there are other options to ie, netscape, is that worth downloading and installing? or using the xp disc to repair, what do people think is the best option 1] xp disk for repair; 2]formatting and starting again; 3] netscape or other programs?

Graham ® 12:26 28 Feb 05

Have a look at some of these:

click here

If that link don't work:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…