FIBREMAN 21:27 05 Oct 04

Hi folks can anyone tell me how to restore "EN" indicating language on the task bar was there one day gone the next i'm puzzled language bar is ticked in toolbars but no "EN" not a major problem i know but curious as to how i lost it in first place and how to restore many thanks in advance.

mosfet 21:35 05 Oct 04

On 98? ..Control panel..keyboard..Tick "show on taskbar"(or similar).As far as I remember.

FIBREMAN 21:58 05 Oct 04

Thanks for that but i'm using xp home did what u suggested but nothing to tick on keyboard on xp tried languages aswell nothing there either must be missing something simple somewhere.

FIBREMAN 22:18 05 Oct 04

Cheers for that crx1600 working a treat now did it on regional languages though not advanced as it's only american english on advanced many thanks again.

FIBREMAN 22:40 05 Oct 04

It's only regional language that seems to matter with regard to @ and " that advanced options are only for non unicode programs so us english is set to default apparently thanks again.

VoG II 22:43 05 Oct 04

Just curious as to why anybody would want this "feature".

I can remember spending ages until I finally managed to turn it off.

FIBREMAN 23:05 05 Oct 04

Not so much wanting it but more why,where,when,how just basic knowledge seeking really if you don't ask you wont know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…