Missing emails

sunshine65 13:43 06 Mar 09

Today I received an email, I read it, my husband read it. 10 minutes later I went back to print it and it was gone !. I did not delete it, I checked all my boxes, no sign of it, now two others have gone off somewhere. Am I going mad or has anyone else had this problem.... help please !!.

lotvic 13:49 06 Mar 09

In OE go to
View > Current View
and make sure there is a black dot next to 'Show all messages'

sunshine65 15:30 06 Mar 09

Sorry but I haven't got Outlook express on my computer. Cheers

MAJ 15:35 06 Mar 09

It might just help if you told us which email client or webmail interface you're using, sunshine65.

sunshine65 15:44 06 Mar 09

I use Hotmail and the email came frome AOL. My op is Vista, I seem to remember that Vista does not allow Outlook. It's very frustrating as it was from a dear friend. Cheers

MAJ 15:48 06 Mar 09

Vista does allow Outlook, it doesn't use Outlook Express, it uses Windows Mail, which is, basically, Outlook Express by a new name.

MAJ 15:50 06 Mar 09

...... but lotvic is on the right track, look for a similar option in Hotmail's settings.

sunshine65 19:08 06 Mar 09

Found it !, lotvic you were right. I used my old computer which has Outlook Express on it and it came up on there but I cannot understand it all. I first viewed the email on my Ipod, then went to print it off my computer and it wasn't there, went back to my Ipod and it was gone. I suppose the is an explanation some where.
Cheers all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…