Missing E-mails

SparkyJack 20 Jun 11

Several mails between my Daughter and my self seem not to have arrived in the past week This we discovered in conversation during a visit to me yesterday.

We are both BT Yahoo

So is this a common occurrence?

wee eddie 20 Jun 11

Have you checked that they've not been erroneously classed as Spam?

northumbria61 20 Jun 11

Go to your BT Server and check your Spam folder - if they are in there mark them as "Not Spam"

SparkyJack 21 Jun 11

Yes to both of you The Spam folder is always checked, as it happens this morning a colleague in a mail wrote, the one sent by him earlier with attached images I had not responded to. I appear not to have got this one either - in his case he is a TalkTalk group user.[Tiscali]

wee eddie 21 Jun 11

Missing e-Mails ~ with attachments.

Some people send e-mails that have a total of attachments that exceed the limits of your ISP's Maximum allowed size.

Woolwell 21 Jun 11

Are you checking your spam via an e-mail client or webmail? Some ISP's trap spam at their servers and you need to check by webmail.

SparkyJack 21 Jun 11

Woolwell Read all the above - we are talking about Webmail

Woolwell 21 Jun 11

And where does it say webmail? BT Yahoo can also be accessed through e-mail clients. I was trying to help.

Woolwell 21 Jun 11

Sorry Jack - must be having a bad day.

SparkyJack 21 Jun 11

Woolwell- I know we all have them . As a matter of fact yesterday I was dozy all day sleeping a lot of the time- just like when i had flu last month.

This morning a friend came by for coffee and chat- looked at me and commented 'Are you Well you look a bit rough-' And I was feeling better today -

He should have seen me Monday.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message