Missing Drivers after reformat

lindy 15:24 09 Oct 07

Hi, I had to reformat my laptop harddrive and although I had my Mesh drivers disc, when I put it into my laptop, I've found that it's a blank disc. I need the driver for my pc camera and also for my video controller [vga compatible].

I'm running Windows XP2.

I hope someone can help me, please.

Ashrich 16:40 09 Oct 07

Go to the Mesh web site , you/ll be able to find your laptop , register if you haven't already , and download all you need , click here and select service and support/home

Ashley

umbongo(uk) 16:48 09 Oct 07

k lindy find out what make and model laptop it is,

if you still have the paper work this will make it easier

go to the mesh web page

click here

choose services&support click home

go to downloads

you will have to create an account to go further as you are an owner of their product it makes sense to,, as im not a mesh user i cant go further
but it will be like most driver sites
choose your product find drivers download them all ,save em to disc

what you are looking for is your laptop/notebook
it should show you a list of all the drivers asociated with yours just download them all and save them to disc for future use

any more help dont hesitate to ask

another way to update your driver is to let windows do it

open ie 6/7 browser go to the tab at top that says tools ,click it,choose windows update,when asked choose custom it will show u missing hard ware drivers and such
but its best to get them from the mesh site as wupdate dosent always find the best and somtime never for external peripherals like camera,s / printers

lindy 20:33 09 Oct 07

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately I've already tried the Mesh website. You see I had previously been registered with them but I bought the laptop in 2005 and they must've cleared my details off their site. Also the website relates purely to desktop and not laptops. I guess I'll maybe just have to phone them. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…