missing dlls

corps 07:59 09 Feb 05

running a registry check on my pc it will find missing dlls in the software nero.shall i delete them from the registry.

Gongoozler 08:10 09 Feb 05

Tell us what the missing DLLs are and we can hopefully tell you what action to take.

Lionheart ? 08:34 09 Feb 05

You could try click here click here

Gongoozler 17:01 09 Feb 05

checking my registry cleaner it 14 errors refering to nero.example:-Missing shared file BackItUp-Jpn.nls. ------------------------------------- The registry contains a reference to the missing shared file C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\BackItUp-Jpn.nls under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs. hope this explains.............

----------------------------------------------------

Hi corps. It's best to reply via the "Add a new response" box at the bottom of this page, then other forum members can join in the discussion - and hopefully come up with some better ideas than I can.

---------------------------------------------------

It looks to me like the registry cleaner has found some references to files belonging to Nero BackItUp. If your computer is not objecting to the absence of these files in any other way, then the implication is that you have uninstalled Nero BackItUp but the registry still has references to these files. If this is the case, then the registry cleaner should safely be able to remove the references. I always use RegSeeker to clean my registry click here, and it has never yet removed an entry that was needed by the computer, and in any case it always has the option to backup any deletions just in case I make a wrong decision. Even more important RegSeeker is free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…